Providence Local News

 

Fire from Recycling Bin Leaves Seven Homeless

Fire from Recycling Bin Leaves Seven Homeless

LINCOLN, R.I. (AP) _ A fire that began in a recycling bin has left seven people homeless in Lincoln.
 
Fire Chief Timothy Griffin tells WJAR-TV that Sunday night's fire was traced to a cigarette that had been left in the bin behind a house on Front Street.
 
The blaze was reported at about 9:30 p.m., and swept up the back of the home.
 
Firefighters spent about three hours fighting the flames before bringing the fire under control. 

 

More Articles