JUST ADDED: 5 Seconds of Summer will be rocking the stage at this year's iHeartRadio Music Festival Village in Las Vegas! The band sat down with Ryan Seacrest to break the news. Click here to buy your tickets now, before they sell out!
Daft Punk's summer jam "Get Lucky" is still getting love even though the temperatures have dropped.
"Rolling Stone" put the duo's collaborative single with Pharrell and Nile Rodgers at number one on their list of the 100 Best Songs of 2013. The magazine calls "Get Lucky" a "stardust disco groove for the ages" that manages to sound vintage and futuristic all at the same time.
Just behind the Robots' comeback single is Lorde's breakthrough hit "Royals," which comes in at number two on "Rolling Stone's" tally. Kanye West's "Black Skinhead" is number three, Vampire Weekend's "Hannah Hunt" is number four, and Disclosure rounds out the top five with "When a Fire Starts to Burn."
"Rolling Stone's" Top Ten Songs of 2013:
1. "Get Lucky," Daft Punk feat. Pharrell and Nile Rodgers
2. "Royals," Lorde
3. "Black Skinhead," Kanye West
4. "Hannah Hunt," Vampire Weekend
5. "When a Fire Starts to Burn," Disclosure
6. "Stoned and Starving," Parquet Courts
7. "Mirrors," Justin Timberlake
8. "Retrograde," James Blake
9. "Started from the Bottom," Drake
10. "Do I Wanna Know?," Arctic Monkeys
Photo Credit Getty Images